We welcome you to join us at our events. Please note that most events depend on cooperation from the weather and are subject to change.
Would you like to join us on a winter adventure, hiking or snowshoeing one of our beautiful Preserves?
We will be starting up a group for impromptu gatherings when the weather is just right.
Weil-Flower Hike / Open House / Pollinator Pathways - Saturday, April 13th at 2:00 - 4:00pm at the Weil Preserve
- Our doors will be open from 2:00 - 4:00 on the 13th to welcome our members and friends. Please stop by for one or all of the 'events' -
- 2:30 - Pollinator Pathway Chat - We will discuss how you can become a part of the Pollinator Pathway to encourage bees, butterflies and birds to visit your yard. Help us build a healthy corridor for pollinators through North Salem.
- 3:15 - Weil-Flower Hike - Join us as we explore the Weil Preserve and look for spring flora.
- Our Staff and Board Members will be onsite throughout the event. Please feel free to introduce yourself!
- Breakfast with the Bobolinks - Sunday, June 9th at 10am at Hayfield on Keeler Preserve
- Butterflies and Pollinators - Sunday, July 14th at 2:00pm at Baxter Preserve
- Butterfly Hike - Date and Place TBD
- Summer Film Series - Sunday, August 5th - Flight of the Butterflies
- Fall Colors Hike and GPS Clinic - Saturday, October 27th at 10:00am at Halmi Preserve